InternetRetailing is looking for a Design Manager to become the hub of all creative activity across its retail brands, delivering a growing range and quantity of professional content. Creativity and innovation are essential for this role and will be rewarded with autonomy in our exciting brands.
As well as having significant experience, shown by a strong portfolio of corporate and printed design work, you will need to demonstrate you can own the design process. This includes managing the schedules for a small team of freelance designers, so you’ll need a great communication style to get things done.
This is a hybrid role of both print and digital design (about 75% print and 25% digital) so we’re looking for experience of:
• B2B and B2C to demonstrate a rounded creative skillset
• Magazine layout and design
• Display graphics design skills
• Converting PDFs into HTML, designing with HTML (experience of HTML5 would make us jump for joy!), online banners, emails, templates, basic web pages
• Commissioning and working with freelance designers to cover our growing workflow
• Strong experience and knowledge of the following is preferred: Adobe Creative Suite, Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, CSS
When you introduce yourself to us, please tell us about your organisational skills so we know you can juggle the workload and your communication/people skills so we know you’ll fit right into the team. They’re pretty demanding but you will be too when you understand the calibre of our clients and readership.
The salary is in the region of £30,000 but negotiable depending on experience, plus an exciting benefits package. A full job description is available here.
To apply please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. The subject of the email needs to clearly state the job title of the vacancy. Please highlight why you think you are the ideal candidate for this role.