One of our brands, InternetRetailing, the must-read title for Europe’s professionals in ecommerce and multichannel retail, is looking to expand the team and hire a Staff Writer.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Originate short-form, current content for the portal, focused on current activity by retailers, vendors, events, briefings and our own publishing programme
- Re-purpose, amplify and enhance the long-form feature content
- Increase our attendance and visibility at industry and partner events, briefings and meetings, reporting on these
- Maintain the site’s dynamism and daily activity
- Create, maintain and develop new formats (e.g. site reviews, store reviews, other short-form serial content)
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, self-motivated journalist to work at the heart of an established, highly-regarded professional title. In addition to learning about the sector and growing your own expertise and reputation, you will be exposed to the full gamut of multimedia published, editorial, sales and marketing, as you work across all teams in our flexible, friendly and non-hierarchical business. Experience in a multimedia B2B publishing environment is key to making this role a success.
The salary is £25,000 to £27,000 depending on experience plus we offer an exciting benefits package.
If this is the kind of opportunity you’ve been looking for, get in touch today. Email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. The subject of the email needs to clearly state the job title of the vacancy. Please highlight why you think you are the ideal candidate for this role.