What is Mobile Europe about?
Mobile Europe is a leading B2B title for the telecoms industry, exploring the latest innovations and trends in the wireless technology space; providing CTOs and their teams with news, analysis and opinion about the latest developments in the sector.
Across a bi-monthly magazine, website, tablet editions, social media presence and events, Mobile Europe has been reporting on Europe’s mobile industry and providing a comprehensive guide to what's happening in the industry and where its future lies since 1991.
We are 100 percent independent and editorially-led so we can guarantee impartial analysis of the key announcements and trends in the wireless space.
Who reads Mobile Europe?
Mobile Europe magazine is read by mobile operators across Europe, and is now the only audited print title dedicated to Europe’s mobile industry. It has a controlled circulation of 4,926 (BPA June 2015) audited decision-makers.
Online, Mobile Europe has grown its readership to a monthly unique readership of over 7,000 readers, and distributes a weekly newsletter to 16,000 readers. Its webinar series attracts hundreds of registrations per event, typically with 35% mobile operator registrations.
Who advertises in Mobile Europe?
Mobile Europe’s advertisers include those companies whose products and services aid the business models of mobile operators.
Typical advertisers include:
- Alcatel Lucent
- Viavi Solutions
- Rohde and Schwartz
Advertiser Case Study
- To create awareness and consideration of the benefits of ALU’s small cells products, services and expertise.
- Whilst positioning in the small cells space as a driver and influencer.
- Driving interaction and engagement with Mobile Europe’s core audience of mobile network operators.
- Finally, generating awareness of ALU at Avren Events’ ‘Small Cells World Summit 2012’ pre, during and post show.
- A multi platform campaign across Mobile Europe’s core channels providing full coverage to Mobile Europe’s audience.
- Exclusive sponsorship of Mobile Europe’s small cells Insight report.
- Exclusive sponsorship of Mobile Europe’s at show video interviews.
- Engagement with audience via a live Webinar event, live filmed round table event at the show, learning, expertise and lead generation through webinar registrations and downloads.
- Extended reach through online web and newsletter banners to core audience and corporate branding advertisement.
- Video roundtable filmed at small cells world summit 2012, promoted to Mobile Europe’s audience post show.
Insight report sponsorship
- Sponsors forward page within Insight report. Offering an immediate impact with readers and positioning ALU as the thought-leader in the Small Cells arena.
- Double page spread placed in Small Cells Insight report section. Additional 1,000 copies circulated at Small Cells world Summit.
- Two-page advertorial interview with senior ALU spokesperson. Advertorial appeared in print and online magazine, as another means of keeping readers engaged. These were tailored to the reinforce the campaign objectives.
- 3 month banner campaign on Mobile Europe’s website and weekly newsletter. Ongoing
- A high quality bespoke video roundtable with a key operator executives was filmed at SCWS12 and placed on both the website and on a post show email enabling visitors to watch on-demand and reach a wider audience.
- A real time webinar presentation was held to provide thoughtful and expert opinion and engagement as well as generating leads for Alcatel Lucent.
The campaign achieved excellent results, easily surpassing the 2012 benchmarks for webinar registrations. With excellent feedback from readers and exposure about learning and industry expertise from advertorials and print advertising.
- 269 registrations for live event
- Additional 43 recorded downloaded views to date (a further email promoting the recorded webinar is due to go out)
- Email requests for further information from key tier 1 operators; Swisscom, Belgacom, Cable and Wireless and Vodafone.
- Full attendee data and debate transcript provided to Alcatel Lucent
Round table video interview at SCWS 2012
- 789 video views (videos archived and still available to view)
- 162 plays
- 32% of viewers watched 75% or more of the video
Editorial video interviews - Weekly Overview
Week of Jul 16, 2012
Week of Jul 9, 2012
Week of Jul 2, 2012
Week of Jun 25, 2012
- Total of 43,719 page impressions since 17th May 2012 – 9th July 2012
- 398 clicks – 0.91% CTR
- In print we managed to achieve excellent reach and focus - appearing before the exact demographic ALU were after.
- Exclusive ALU announcement featured in ME magazine which was launched on the day 1 of the SCWS 2012.
- Lots of PR buzz around small cells report and ALU as sponsors.
- In total over 7,500 copies of the Mobile Europe magazine we’re distributed.
- With approximately 1,000 copies circulated at SCWS 2012 over the 3 days.